Thursday, September 17, 2009

A New School Year

Well, we've successfully completed two weeks of a new school year. Amanda is now in grade 4, Rebecca in grade 3, and Jillian has started Kindergarten, all in the French Immersion program. So far so good! To be honest I was worried about how Jillian would be starting Kindergarten. She has done so well meeting new children, being a good listener, following the rules, and even speaking a little french. She's excited for this new phase in her life. I'm also excited for Jillian to have this new experience, however I'm not too fond of making 3 trips to the school each day. I feel like my children are growing up way too fast. It seems like it was just yesterday when I held Amanda in my arms for the first time. Of course new and exciting times are ahead, but I wish sometimes that time could stand still for awhile. I love being a mom. Yes, it is challenging, but I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING!




2 comments:

  1. Where did the time go? I can remember when Amanda was our only grandchild and now we have 14 :) Where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE seeing the baby pictures--each child has a unique:) Time does go by too quickly...so bitter/sweet! Thanks for updating your blog, we love reading about you guys--and talking to you:) Love you.

    ReplyDelete